FIFA 11 Premier League
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER
FIFA 11 Premier League
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER
FIFA 11 Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIFA 11 Premier League

This is a website where you can play 1v1 matches and manage your own team to play other real people managing there own team on FIFA 11on XBOX LIVE

HomeSIGN UPLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Liverpool Manager

Go down 
AuthorMessage
covetablebarker
Admin
Admin
covetablebarker

New Liverpool Manager  Empty
PostSubject: New Liverpool Manager    New Liverpool Manager  EmptySat Oct 16 2010, 23:14

I am very proud to be the new liverpool manager, after all the ownership issues i am very happy and have my eyes set on the finacial stability of liverpool fc, i will look to get players in but try not to sell as many players as i would like to have a big squad. i cant wait to get started and will look to at least finish int he top 4 in the league.

i am also gunna keep a record of my own budget here and currently after buying naldo my budget is 80m
Back to top Go down
covetablebarker
Admin
Admin
covetablebarker

PostSubject: my current budget    New Liverpool Manager  EmptyWed Oct 20 2010, 00:48

37m after making some decent deals i have nearly finished with transfers for the rest of the window i have spent 43 mil on owen berbatov and hardgreeves
Back to top Go down
covetablebarker
Admin
Admin
covetablebarker

PostSubject: budget and more players    New Liverpool Manager  EmptyWed Oct 20 2010, 01:03

paul scholes is my latest addition - i aint much of a fan of his but i know his passing is at great quality and he can score sum gud goals - budget is now 20m
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Liverpool Manager    New Liverpool Manager  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Liverpool Manager
Page 1 of 1