FIFA 11 Premier League
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER
FIFA 11 Premier League
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER
FIFA 11 Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIFA 11 Premier League

This is a website where you can play 1v1 matches and manage your own team to play other real people managing there own team on FIFA 11on XBOX LIVE

HomeSIGN UPLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tottenham Manager Season Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I Mills I 18 I(Tottenham)
Admin
Admin

Tottenham Manager Season Journal Empty
PostSubject: Tottenham Manager Season Journal   Tottenham Manager Season Journal EmptyTue Oct 12 2010, 21:01

Day 1
Well my first day as Tottenham manager was a very busy day as I stuck straight into strengthening to squad, and getting rid of any deadwood not need here at the lane anymore. First of all we got rid of Jonathan Woodgate to Blackpool and picked up a fee of £4 Million for him. Blackpool then enquired about Robbie Keane and he has also now gone, in return we got Luke Varney and £4 Million. Then there was the big one, new boy Rafael Van Der Vaart has now gone as I didnt have him in my plans and we managed to get a great exchange deal for him. I can confirm that this season David Silva will be representing Tottenham at White Hart Lane. I'm very pleased with this signing and believe Silva will play a big part in a possible Tottenham title challenge this season.

I can also confirm that I havent finished in the transfer window yet, I have my eye on a few players. All will be revealed sometime in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Tottenham Manager Season Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tottenham Manager Season Journal   Tottenham Manager Season Journal EmptyTue Oct 26 2010, 15:25

Sturridge Given The Number 23 Shirt
Tottenham Manager Season Journal Myshirt
Tottenham Hotspur have announced that 21 year old Daniel Sturridge will wear the number 23 shirt which he wore last year at Chelsea. Manager Ryan Procter believes Sturridge is one of the most talented youngsters and the world and will help bring success to Tottenham.
Back to top Go down

Tottenham Manager Season Journal
Page 1 of 1