FIFA 11 Premier League
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER
FIFA 11 Premier League
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER
FIFA 11 Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIFA 11 Premier League

This is a website where you can play 1v1 matches and manage your own team to play other real people managing there own team on FIFA 11on XBOX LIVE

HomeSIGN UPLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chelsea expectations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
covetablebarker
Admin
Admin
covetablebarker

Chelsea expectations  Empty
PostSubject: Chelsea expectations    Chelsea expectations  EmptySun Oct 17 2010, 18:31

chelsea will need to challenge for the title and procede past the group stages of the cup
Back to top Go down
Peter Dalsgaard(Chelsea)

Peter Dalsgaard(Chelsea)

Chelsea expectations  Empty
PostSubject: Expectation   Chelsea expectations  EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 14:31

The newly appointed Chelsea manager agrees with the expectations expressed by the board. "We are title contenders and I fully expect us to challenge for the title, even though the rise of Spurs and City means that it could be a close race."
With regards to transfers, manager Dalsgaard expresses much confidence in his current squad: "There is a great balance to the team, the players have proven that they have the proper fighting spirit, and I only have one or two potential transfer targets. Unless I can get my hands on these players, I will rely on the players that have brought glory to Chelsea in recent years."
Back to top Go down

Chelsea expectations
Page 1 of 1