FIFA 11 Premier League
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER
FIFA 11 Premier League
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER
FIFA 11 Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIFA 11 Premier League

This is a website where you can play 1v1 matches and manage your own team to play other real people managing there own team on FIFA 11on XBOX LIVE

HomeSIGN UPLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Many Games Should We Play Each Week?

Go down 
+2
Fifaphantasm11x(Man Utd)
I Mills I 18 I(Tottenham)
6 posters

How Many Games Should Be Played?
How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? Vote_lcap17%How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? Vote_lcap50%How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? Vote_lcap33%How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? Empty
PostSubject: How Many Games Should We Play Each Week?   How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? EmptySun Oct 31 2010, 21:16

Vote please Smile

Last edited by I Mills I 18 I(Tottenham) on Mon Nov 01 2010, 21:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fifaphantasm11x(Man Utd)
Admin
Admin
Fifaphantasm11x(Man Utd)

PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Should We Play Each Week?   How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 11:14

it wont let me vote, but its ridicolous suggesting 3 games a week, some people work and have girlfriends and want to spend their time off with family and friends, some of us have college/school.. and would rather be doing that than sat on the xbox trying to arrange games with people who dont want to play..

id say 1 game or 2 at the very most! because its hard enough to arrange games already tbh.
Back to top Go down
Peter Dalsgaard(Chelsea)

Peter Dalsgaard(Chelsea)

PostSubject: Keeping the site alive   How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 13:14

I just want to chip in with some observations: I have been a member of a few other Fifa sites, and the most succesful ones (meaning the ones that keep on going and attract and maintain active members) are the ones that have more than one game per week. People get disinterested if nothing much is going on. Also, it doesn't have to take up too much time. Most people who are on a site like this play more than one game of Fifa 11 per week anyways, so scheduling another 15-20 mins probably wouldn't ruin their weekly schedule. We could just have a rule that the games should be played between Thursday and Sunday.

Last edited by Peter Dalsgaard(Chelsea) on Mon Nov 01 2010, 13:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rhino matty(fulham)

rhino matty(fulham)

PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Should We Play Each Week?   How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 13:34

2-3 games is fine with me its not like games take very long to do so its not a problem and if ppl wont play their games thats their choice
Back to top Go down
Fifaphantasm11x(Man Utd)
Admin
Admin
Fifaphantasm11x(Man Utd)

PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Should We Play Each Week?   How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 13:41

i put my ten pence worth in because some people get really picky about playing their games, cos they want to play clubs or because they just cant be arsed yet, and they will wait till end of the week and try and get all games played on the last day and try and claim free wins, its happened when i used to run my own site before, im up for giving it ago, i do think 3 games is too much, but if i cant get the time to do it then ill resign which is only fair.. but yeah, whatever the admins and the majority decide
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Should We Play Each Week?   How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 16:42

Fifaphantasm11x(Man Utd) wrote:
i put my ten pence worth in because some people get really picky about playing their games, cos they want to play clubs or because they just cant be arsed yet, and they will wait till end of the week and try and get all games played on the last day and try and claim free wins, its happened when i used to run my own site before, im up for giving it ago, i do think 3 games is too much, but if i cant get the time to do it then ill resign which is only fair.. but yeah, whatever the admins and the majority decide

Nobody is going to get a free win because any games not played are going to have the be played at a future date, which will be decided by the two managers. I put 1,2 and 3 games a week to give people more of a choice, if people arent playing there games for whatever reason and keep leaving it until the last day then we will just get rid of them as its not fair on people that are wanting to get games played but can't because of other managers.
Back to top Go down
Fifaphantasm11x(Man Utd)
Admin
Admin
Fifaphantasm11x(Man Utd)

PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Should We Play Each Week?   How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 17:04

fair play mate, just dont want to see this site go downhill with the others
Back to top Go down
covetablebarker
Admin
Admin
covetablebarker

PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Should We Play Each Week?   How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 20:50

wont let me vote but i say 2 lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Should We Play Each Week?   How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 21:16

Dont know why its not letting some people vote. Looks like its gonna be 2 games a week though.
Back to top Go down
jimboNUFC09(Blackburn)

jimboNUFC09(Blackburn)

PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Should We Play Each Week?   How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 01:19

I'd say one game tbh, i dont think two games is hard at all but i agree with a point Danny(Man Utd) said which is you try play games and ppl either play clubs and ignore you or dont message back or want to play Sunday so they can 'prepare' lmao, i would say two games would be easy but im going with one because i know what ppl ar elike for playing games and as Dan said for ppl who have lives and work and go out with mates, gfs etc they dont want to be sitting on xbox waiting for a reply for ages and when u get one if u do they say " O play later busy" lols thats my opinion haha!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Should We Play Each Week?   How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 18:49

jimboNUFC09(Blackburn) wrote:
I'd say one game tbh, i dont think two games is hard at all but i agree with a point Danny(Man Utd) said which is you try play games and ppl either play clubs and ignore you or dont message back or want to play Sunday so they can 'prepare' lmao, i would say two games would be easy but im going with one because i know what ppl ar elike for playing games and as Dan said for ppl who have lives and work and go out with mates, gfs etc they dont want to be sitting on xbox waiting for a reply for ages and when u get one if u do they say " O play later busy" lols thats my opinion haha!

So playing two matches which will take you 40 minutes max altogether is sitting on the xbox all day? Arrange the match for a certain time then your not sat on the xbox all day arranging games. I have a life, but can still find time to arrange two games a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Should We Play Each Week?   How Many Games Should We Play Each Week? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Many Games Should We Play Each Week?
Page 1 of 1